For Always roses are fresh and natural with preservation. With the proper care, they can last for one year! Naturally (like anything), if you want something to last, you have to show it some love.
- Do NOT water them. They are dried roses and do not need to be watered.
- Do NOT keep them in direct sunlight. Direct sunlight will fade the colours of the roses
- Do NOT keep in an area that is too cold, too hot or too air-conditioned. They will remain in the best condition if they are kept in the right climate (30-65% humidity/room temperature). If the area it is kept in is too dry, the rose petals will become dry and break. This also means do not leave them in you car (especially in the winter), they will freeze.
- Handle with Care. Do not shake the rose boxes or touch the petals, as they are very fragile and will fall off (remember: these are REAL roses). If roses become dusty, lightly dust them.
- Keep them in their box. The reason I sell them in a box, is because this contributes to how they last. It ensures proper love for your new favourite roses